Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Me and my friends were on acid once and we went for a walk near my parents' house. We walked down the side of the local school in the dark.

A shape appeared in the gloom.

"What's that?" someone asked. It seemed to be white.

"It's a horse, I think" I said. Horses were allowed to roam around the fields there.

The shape was coming towards us. In our minds it still hadn't taken a recognisable form.

"What is it? What is it?!"

It was getting closer.

"There's someone there."

"No, it's a horse!"

"No, it's just a bag floating in the wind."

"What is it? What is it?!"

A stranger's voice came from the shape. A black country voice of a black country man walking his dog. "It's only me!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, alright mate." we laughed, trying as hard as possible to appear straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home